We are currently seeking a talented Japanese Bilingual Executive Assistant for our client in Belmont, CA!
The company is one of the world’s leading optical companies. With decades of experience as a manufacturer of optical lenses and precision equipment, they have been the leading global supplier of step-and-repeat and step-and-scan lithography systems.
|Type of employment:||正社員 / Full Time パート・アルバイト / Part Time|
• Provide executive administrative support to the NPI President and EVP in the day- to-day activities required to maintain excellent operations and a highly professional environment. These include managing appointments as required by the President and EVP and external communication regarding appointments and meetings with external partners.
• Manage executive office operations, including handling details of a highly confidential and critical nature. Act as the contact point for people coming into the executive office area for assistance.
• Act as a key liaison with NPI’s international colleagues, particularly Nikon Corporate in Japan; Responsible for coordinating executive and international guest visits
• Assist with the management of some aspects of Corporate Travel programs, including car leasing, Corporate Card management, training and hotel rate negotiation and contracts.
• Oversee new hire onboarding, including preparing candidates for hire, facilitating new hire orientation, ensuring all new hire documents are available and completed and ensuring a positive candidate experience. Includes all domestic hires and Japanese Expatriate relocation.
• Maintains personnel files, employment forms and other processes in compliance with local, state and federal regulations.
• Support Expats (mostly from Japan) with a number of topics for their arrival and stay in the U.S.
• Manages and coordinates employee recognition programs.
• Support employee engagement and development programs such as employee
events, trainings, wellness programs, etc.
• Performs other related duties as required.
|Job Location:||Belmont, CA|
|Work hours:||9:00am - 6:00pm (TBA)|
|Salary:||$70K - 100K/year (DOE)|
• 8+ years of Executive Administrative Assistant, Support, Office Management or related experience directly supporting C-suite executive(s)
• Effective communicator, able to interact effectively with all levels of employees, managers, and customers, particularly executives and VIP visitors
• Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and use of good judgement when working with highly sensitive confidential and critical information.
• Ability to effectively work with sensitive data and maintain confidentiality
• High standard of organization and attention to detail
• Commitment to customer and employee service
• Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Windows environment, particularly
Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Ability to manage time and prioritize work, particularly in a hybrid role
• Continuous learner, focused on continuous improvement of self and areas of
• Demonstrated ability for collaboration and success in a team environment
・Working in an office environment with significant computer usage
・May require domestic travel infrequently
・Ability to travel (up to 5%)
【Specify educational requirements and /or special training/skills required.】
・Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/related field or equivalent experience
・Fluency in Japanese language (written and verbal) is a plus
|Benefits:||- Benefit: Competitive employee benefits package. (Insurance, Sick Leave, Paid Vacation etc)|