THIS JOB POST IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE - この応募は締め切りました
Manage assigned accounts and develop new accounts. Prefer sales experience in manufacture or distributor. Must have knowledge of Japanese business
|Type of employment:||正社員 / Full Time|
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders.
-Develop new business within the US.
- Attend tradeshows and other industry events for networking.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
|Job Location:||Torrance, CA|
|Work hours:||8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (Please ask)|
|Salary:||$45,000 - 65,000 / Year|
|Holidays/Vacation:||Paid Vacation, Sick Leave|
|Job Requirements:||- Must be fluent in Japanese and English.
- Travel is 25% and territory is entire US. (East coast, NJ, Chicago, Atlanta, etc.)
- Prefer sales experience in manufacturing or distributors.
Will hire 2 employee from entry to mid level.
- No clients within driving area.
|Benefits:||Health, Dental, Vision|