THIS JOB POST IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE - この応募は締め切りました
Seeking a Bilingual Japanese/English HR Assistant Director with over 5 years HR work experience. Must speak, read and write Japanese language skill and PC skill
|Type of employment:||正社員 / Full Time|
- Hire new staff in Nationwide
- Provide new hire orientation by explaining the employee handbook, reimbursement policies and company benefits
- Update all HR-related documents such as employee handbook, job description, organizational chart, etc.
– ensure that employees are well informed of any changes and policies are enforced
- Responsible for managing employee attendance records, including PTO accruals and requests
- Prepares and updates employee performance evaluations
- Maintains employee warnings, performance coaching/counseling forms
|Job Location:||Orange County, CA|
|Work hours:||8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (Please ask)|
|Job Requirements:||- Must have 5 years HR work experience
- Must speak, read and write Japanese language skill
- Bachelor degree with excellent PC skill
This job listing is no longer available.