Seeking a Bilingual Japanese/English On-Site Help Desk with over 3 years work of computer/Server network related work TCP/IP field as LAN Administrator. They can provide relocation fee and OPT candidate can work for one year with excellent benefits
|Type of employment:||正社員 / Full Time|
- Make a selection of any hardware, pricing check and create Quote
- Install new / rebuild Server/PC/OA Equipment and configure HW, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage etc.
- Investigate and troubleshoot issues for Server/PC/OA Equipment
- Repair and recover from HW or SW failures.
- Coordinate and communicate with our customers and venders.
- Documentation (Create Customer Profile, Diagram, Operational Information, Knowledge Base, Trouble History, etc.)
- Technical activities for Network Equipment (Cisco Router/Switch, Juniper SSG etc.) Configuration and Installation by instructions.
-Investigate and troubleshooting with carrier and vender
|Work hours:||8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (Please ask)|
|Salary:||$50,000 - 50,000 / Year|
|Salary Detail:||non exempt|
|Holidays/Vacation:||Paid Vacation, Sick Leave|
|Job Requirements:||-Japanese speaker preferred
-Help desk support experience plus
-Work experience as LAN Administrator. (Systems Administrator, Lotus Notes)
-At least 3 years of computer/Server network related work experience
-At least 3 years of working TCP/IP field
-Communication skills with customers, vender/carrier and company staff.
-On-site to customer office
|Benefits:||Health, Dental, Vision|