Seeking a Bilingual Japanese/English Project Specialist with 2 to 3 years work experience. Must speak, read and write Japanese language skill. Responsible for the research, coordination, and management of assigned projects for a specific business under the direction of management. Scope of projects may include (but not limited to) simplifying processes, improve efficiencies, meet changing business needs, compliance issues, installation or coordination of emerging technologies, new systems, and applications.[
|Type of employment:||正社員 / Full Time|
- Manages a large inter-division project by assisting in the development and administration of the project plan.
- Serves as a coordinator of the project team responsible for ensuring the project's success.
- Presents project plans, research and statistical analysis and makes recommendations to management to help identify methods, procedures and technologies that enhance project processes.
- Manages projects and coordinates implementation of project rollout.
- Plans and conducts the analysis of business problems. Understands the capabilities of data processing technology and bank systems, applies this understanding to business area projects and initiatives.
- Designs and develop reporting to keep projects on target, identify issues resolution and update management on projects.
- Make recommendations to management for improvements to vary projects, tasks and objectives. Monitors and reports trends
|Job Location:||Los Angeles County|
|Work hours:||8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (Please ask)|
|Salary:||$63,000 - 80,000 / Year|
|Job Requirements:||- Japanese and English fluency is preferred.
- Additionally, a keen understanding of Japanese business and non-business customs will assist the candidate in performing day-to-day activities.
- Typically requires 4+ years of demonstrated knowledge in project management experience, strong business analysis. Hands-on banking compliance experience
- Requires advanced communication skill level of composing and writing detailed business specifications, project plans, negotiation, recommendations, reports and internal project policies and presentations.
- Ability to creatively and effectively convey ideas through verbal and written communications.
- Ability to manage a variety of projects and to conduct meetings and training sessions with other technical staff in accordance with project objectives and strategic initiatives