A company is seeking a Bilingual Japanese/English HR & Administrative Generalist. Must have over 2 to 3 years HR work experience and speak, read and write Japanese language skill. Handle payroll and some administrative job duties
|Type of employment:||正社員 / Full Time|
- Provide new hire orientation by explaining the employee handbook, reimbursement policies, benefits, and HRIS.
- Update all HR-related documents such as employee handbook, job description, organizational chart, etc. – ensure that employees are well informed of any changes and policies are enforced.
- Maintain performance review system and work with the CEO to create a bonus/raise structure for employees.
- Perform exit interviews and collect all necessary documentation for terminations.
- Determine areas for improvement and implement solutions to improve employee retention, work environment, and efficiency.
|Job Location:||Los Angeles County|
|Work hours:||8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (Please ask)|
|Salary:||$50,000 - 60,000 / Year|
|Holidays/Vacation:||Paid Vacation, Sick Leave|
|Job Requirements:||- Read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, and/or government regulation in English and Japanese.
- Write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals in English and Japanese.
- Effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, staff, clients, customers, and the general public in English and Japanese.
- Calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interests, commissions, proportions, percentages and volumes
|Benefits:||Health, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K|