Seeking a Bilingual Japanese/English organizational performance and compensation supervisor with over 3 years HR experience. Must speak, read and write Japanese for this position. Responsible for creation and administration of fair and effective compensation programs and performance evaluation within the Company. An Organizational Performance and Compensation Supervisor conducts analysis on internal and external salary statistics, designs and manages performance evaluation and competitive compensation programs
|Type of employment:||正社員 / Full Time|
- Designs and develops, or assists to design and develop, compensation programs of the Company that includes short-term and long-term incentives, salary, wage, merit increase and executive compensation.
- Designs and develops, or assists to design and develop, effective performance evaluation that measures fairly and objectively performance, skills, knowledge and competency required for each position of the Company.
- Implements, or assists to implement, compensation programs and performance evaluation to part or all of the departments of the Company.
- Plans and operates store incentive programs to improve and enhance operational performance of the stores.
- Researches and analyzes compensations for all positions to be competitive within the industry.
|Job Location:||Orange County, CA|
|Work hours:||8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (Please ask)|
|Salary:||$70,000 / Year|
|Holidays/Vacation:||Paid Vacation, Sick Leave|
|Job Requirements:||- Over 3 years HR experience
- Must speak, read and write Japanese
- Has experience performance review and making job description, salary statistics
|Benefits:||Health, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K|