The company is seeking a Bilingual English/Japanese Business development Manager. Require preparing reports, frequent phone calls to developers, landlords, vendors, municipalities, planning and going on business trips(1-14days), answering phone calls and managing schedules and organizing information, communicating and negotiating with related vendors in conducting all necessary duties and tasks associated with developing and opening and upkeeping, new/existent stores. Must speak, read and write Japanese language skill
|Type of employment:||正社員 / Full Time|
• Bilingual (English/Japanese)
• Opens and distributes corporate mail
• Assist in locating and presenting new store real estate info for management
• Receive and maintain real estate information
• Creates and processes payment to vendors
• Schedules meetings, appointments, business trips
• Assist in all activities related to construction administration, change orders, procurement, project updates, and scheduling
• Takes notes, creates minutes.
• Collect and input data into databases.
• Create meeting materials, including reports, presentations, and agendas.
|Job Location:||Orange County, CA|
|Work hours:||8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (Please ask)|
|Salary:||$55,000 - 70,000 / Year|
|Holidays/Vacation:||Paid Vacation, Sick Leave|
|Job Requirements:||- 4-year college degree preferred but not required; store development or sales experience can be applied in lieu of degree. 3-5 years of working in a sales or store development environment desired, preferably in the retail or hospitality industries. Excellent organizational skills. Exceptional written and oral communication skills, professional demeanor, good telephone etiquette, discretion and excellent customer relations skills.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, as well as company guidelines and procedures. Ability to effectively prepare and communicate routine documents and action plans to Executives.
- Ability to understand figures and numbers such as they apply to spreadsheets and/or budgets. Possess, knowledge with general construction and permits in regards to building and opening a new store.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
|Benefits:||Health, Dental, Life,401K|