Have experience as Assistant/Admi for Executives?
A company is seeking a Bilingual Japanese/English Expats Coordinator with excellent Excel skill and administrative work experience. Must speak, read and write Japanese. Provide administrative payroll and benefits administration support for the company's Japanese Expat employees. Provide administrative support for the Executive Management team
|Type of employment:||正社員 / Full Time|
- Communicate with the parent company’s HR department to gather data,
as needed, to accurately prepare the monthly payroll data spreadsheet in Excel format regarding the Japanese expatriate employees during their tenure in the U.S. Provide all approved payroll documents to HR for payroll processing in a timely manner.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, filing, scanning, faxing for HR & Admin Department and Executive Management.
|Job Location:||Los Angeles County|
|Work hours:||8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (Please ask)|
|Salary:||$40,000 - 45,000 / Year|
|Salary Detail:||non exempt|
|Holidays/Vacation:||Paid Vacation, Sick Leave|
|Job Requirements:||Minimum AA degree; Bachelor’s Degree, preferred
* Proven administrative assistant experience and solid understanding
of business protocol and etiquette, in cross-cultural work environments
* Bi-lingual proficiency in English and Japanese: written,
conversational and reading
* Tech savvy proficiency with PC, Email & Microsoft Office
applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
* Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive issues
|Benefits:||Health, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K|