Are you looking to advance your sales skills?
Growing Japanese general distributor is looking for new team member who is entry level and interested in learning. While any sales experience is preferred, it's not necessary.
Japanese language skill is preferred, but not necessary.
|Type of employment:||正社員 / Full Time|
• Developing relationships with new and existing clients to expand revenue.
• Understanding client’s needs and suggesting products or services to satisfy them.
• Working with a team and communicating as required with all personnel.
• Handling customer complaints effectively and reporting potential claims.
• Managing customer specific inventories as needed.
• Traveling to customers and suppliers
|Job Location:||Chicago, IL|
|Work hours:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Holidays/Vacation:||Saturday, Sunday, Holidays, PTO|
|Name of job:||Sales Representative|
|Job Requirements:||• Must have Bachelors degree.
• Fluent English language skills (both verbally and in writing to promote communication).
• Interested in trading or Japanese business.
• Occasional domestic business trip (included overnight).
• Excellent communication skills.
• Must have valid U.S. driver’s license.
|Benefits:||Insurance : Health, Dental, Vision, Long/Short term
Others : Paid Vacation, Sick Leave, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement, Bonus, Relocation Support