This is your chance to influence the industry’s approach to creative with a focus on local Japanese content for Netflix’s dynamic and innovative platform!
Netflix is the world's leading Internet television network with members enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies each day.
As part of the Design organization, the Product Creative team partners with content providers to acquire, approve, design, and publish all artwork and product assets representing titles on the Netflix service. Our purpose is to create the most compelling discovery experience to connect our millions of subscribers across 190 countries to the content they love.
This role is based in Netflix’s Hollywood office.
|Type of employment:||正社員 / Full Time|
As a Creative Producer, you will oversee the acquisition, creation, design, QC, and language localization of artwork and Product specific assets that represent licensed titles on the Netflix service. You will build and strengthen relationships externally with Japanese and global studio partners and creative agencies and internally with cross-functional Netflix teams. You will educate partners on our style guide and delivery requirements to ensure high technical and creative quality standards.
You are a strategic thinker with excellent organizational skills with a disciplined approach to project management. You know how to prioritize while navigating and thriving in a fast-paced, high-volume, high-impact environment. You are proactive, self-motivated, and adaptable. “Stagnant” isn’t in your vocabulary. Articulate, thoughtful written and verbal communication is second nature. You work as well collaboratively as you do independently. You possess great interpersonal skills with the ability to voice opinions and give feedback. You enjoy tackling challenges head-on and finding creative solutions.
A Typical Day Might Include:
• Functioning as creative producer, working cross-functionally and externally to source, direct, and create compelling imagery
• Leading onboarding meetings with studio reps to set artwork delivery timeline and quality expectations
• Strengthening external content partner relationships by providing context around quality expectations and asset innovations
• Reviewing artwork performance metrics, analyzing winning trends, and determining a path for better creative and more efficient workflows
• Communicating the purpose and workflow of Product Creative across internal cross-functional teams
• Curating the Netflix artwork library to ensure best global representation for all titles
|Job Location:||Los Angeles, CA|
|Salary:||Dependent on experience|
|Name of job:||Creative Producer (Japan)|
|Assigned destination:||Product Creative|
|Job Requirements:||The Right Stuff:
• Business to native level fluency in speaking and writing in both Japanese and English
• Minimum 3 years of experience cultivating and improving external partner and cross-functional relationships, preferably in an entertainment or technology environment
• Prior project management, team leadership, or creative agency campaign supervision experience
• Experience using a Digital Asset Management system or similar tools to propagate and track assets through an operational workflow
• Understanding and eye for great visual design and the ability to translate design specs into finalized assets
• Understand, advocate, and embody the company’s values and team goals
• Basic proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite a plus