Specialists are the operational backbone of our Product Creative team. They are responsible for asset management, design coordination, reporting, publishing, QC, and distribution of movie/show artwork and video files.
Do you appreciate the functionality of an Excel spreadsheet as much as you admire the beauty of incredible art? Do you thrive when challenged with a high volume workflow? Are you an avid learner?
If you answered yes, you may be the Specialist the Product Creative team is looking to hire.
Specialists are the operational backbone of our Product Creative team. They are responsible for asset management, design coordination, reporting, publishing, QC, and distribution of movie/show artwork and video files. With guidance from a Product Creative Producer for Japanese content and a Creative Operations Manager, this Specialist will ensure all static and motion assets have been delivered, cataloged, and meet our high Netflix standards.
This position is on-site in our Los Angeles office. Some travel abroad required.
|Type of employment:||正社員 / Full Time|
A Typical Day Might Include:
• Prioritizing and tracking large amounts of digital assets from partner submission to publishing on the Netflix service
• Using reporting and DAM tools to identify the static and motion assets that need the most attention; troubleshooting issues quickly with internal and external partners
• Tracking title localization across 20+ languages (with focus on Japanese and English) to ensure they are accurately represented by artwork and trailers in all necessary territories
• Helping train internal cross-functional teams and external vendors in both the US and Japan (creative agencies, post production facilities) to communicate Product Creative’s goals and timing requirements
• Evaluating existing artwork, trailers, and motion segments to ensure they meet Netflix’s spec and quality standard
• Supporting Product Creative Producers with key metrics; participating in studio partner communications
• Reviewing contract and title research/validation
• Identifying inefficiencies and suggesting improvements
The Right Stuff:
• Native or bilingual proficiency in speaking and writing in both Japanese and English
• Extensive experience utilizing a Digital Asset Management system or similar tool set to propagate and track assets through an operational workflow (preferably entertainment related)
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Google Docs, and Spreadsheet Formulas
• Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop, Bridge, and Premiere
• Ability to understand, advocate, and embody the company's values and team goals
This Job Might be for You if:
• Multi-tasking is second nature.
• You thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
• You know how to prioritizeYou communicate clearly.
• You speak articulately and write thoughtfully
• You pay attention to details. Every. Single. One.
• You enjoy problem-solving. You tackle difficult challenges head-on. You are adaptable and a quick learner
• You are self-motivated and proactive. “Stagnant” isn’t in your vocabulary
The Right (Extra) Stuff:
• Expertise with ActionScripts, AppleScripts, and other automation tools doesn’t hurt
• Fluency in additional languages (beyond English and Japanese) is a plus but not a requirement
The Impact You Could Make:
Netflix is the world's leading Internet television network with members enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies each day. As part of the Digital Supply Chain, the Product Creative team partners with content providers to acquire, approve, design, and publish all artwork representing titles on the Netflix service. Our purpose is to create the most compelling discovery experience to connect our 93+ million subscribers in over 190 countries to the content they love.
|Job Location:||Los Angeles, CA|
|Salary:||Dependent on experience|
|Name of job:||Specialist, Product Creative (Japan)|
|Assigned destination:||Product Creative|