THIS JOB POST IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE - この応募は締め切りました
Set up, install and troubleshoot hardware, network and some network. Onsite visit requires. [New York City area]
|Type of employment:||正社員 / Full Time|
- Make a selection of any hardware, pricing check and create Quote
- Install new / rebuild Server/PC/OA Equipment and configure HW, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage etc.
- Investigate and troubleshoot issues for Server/PC/OA Equipment
- Visit customers and repair and recover from HW or SW failures.
- Coordinate and communicate with our customers and venders.
- Documentation (Create Customer Profile, Diagram, Operational Information, Knowledge Base, Trouble History, etc.)
- Other duties are assigned (please ask us more information)
|Job Location:||Manhattan, NY|
|Work hours:||8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (Please ask)|
|Salary:||$65,000 - 75,000 / Year|
|Holidays/Vacation:||Paid Vacation, Sick Leave|
|Job Requirements:||- Japanese speaker (reading and writing) preferred
- Work experience as LAN Administrator. (Systems Administrator/System Engineer certification in Microsoft.)
- At least 3 years of computer/Server network related work experience
- At least 3 years of working TCP/IP field
- Communication skills with customers, vender/carrier and company staff.
- Driver’s license and own a car
|Benefits:||Health, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K|