New grad is welcome to apply!
Stable Japanese Manufacturing hire new Electrical Tech. NO Japanese language necessary, new grad of AA or Tech school with Electrical Engineering related, or over 3 years of Experience in same field. Knowledge of PLC would be a must.
|Type of employment:||正社員 / Full Time|
• Read blueprints or technical diagrams.
• Install and maintain wiring, control, and lighting systems.
• Inspect electrical components, such as transformers and circuit breakers.
• Identify electrical problems with a variety of testing devices.
• Direct and train workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring or equipment.
|Job Location:||North of Ohio, OH|
|Work hours:||8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (Please ask)|
|Salary:||$48,000 - 52,000 / Year|
|Holidays/Vacation:||Paid Vacation, Sick Leave|
|Job Requirements:||• AS in Electrical Engineering or related would be preferred.
• New grad with above category or over 3 years of experience in Electrical Tech at manufacturing.
• Extensive knowledge of PLC with ladder logic would be required.
• Ability of reading blue print.
• Fluent in English language skills.
|Benefits:||Health, Dental, Vision, Long/Short term, 401K|