THIS JOB POST IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE - この応募は締め切りました
|Type of employment:||正社員 / Full Time|
- Coordinates sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals.
- Analyzes sales statistics to formulate policy for future marketing and promotion activities.
- Reviews market analysis to determine customer needs, volume potential, price schedules, and discount rates.
- Develops sales campaigns to affect the goals of the company.
- Negotiate and arrange purchases, sales orders, and transportation of goods including shipping documentation and accounting.
- Contact, consult and negotiate with buyers, wholesalers and retailers.
- Checking raw material from suppliers for quantity and quality specifications in tandem with production control and engineering.
- Primary customer service and technical contact for customer product concerns.
- Direct product simplification and standardization to eliminate unprofitable items from the sales line.
- Represent company at trade association meetings to promote company product line.
- Analyze and control expenditures of sales division to conform to budgetary requirements.
-Must be capable of operating as a liaison for communication between the company and Japanese customers and vendors.
- Frequent travel and a willingness to work long hours using time management skills is necessary.
- Directs sales forecasting activities and assists in setting performance goals accordingly.
- Develops and implements strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals and establish new business.
- Directs product simplification and standardization to eliminate unprofitable items from sales line.
- Meets with key clients, assisting sales representative with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.Assists other departments within organization to prepare manuals and technical publications.
- Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Calls on management representatives such as engineers, or other professional and technical personnel at other establishments and attempts to convince prospective clients of desirability and practicability of products or services our company can offer.
- Monitors and evaluates the activities and products of the competition.
- Recommends changes, where warranted, for pricing of renewal business, new product offers, and long-term contracts with major customers.
- Draws up or proposes changes in equipment, processes, or use of materials or services which would result in cost reduction or improvement in operations.
|Job Location:||Stanford, KY|
|Salary:||50K- 100K (DOE)|