THIS JOB POST IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE - この応募は締め切りました
|Type of employment:||正社員 / Full Time|
* Performing, assisting and supervising audits, reviews and compilations.
* Perform in-charge accountant role as needed.
* Analyze financial statements and research audit- and tax-related issues.
* Maintain a good working relationship with clients at all levels to perform client engagements.
|Job Location:||Irvine, California|
|Job Requirements:||* Bachelor's degree in Accounting or in equivalent field.
* CPA or demonstrated progress toward obtaining CPA certification.
* Two (2) or more years of prior experience in public accounting or four (4) or more years of relevant
professional accounting experience working for companies in general industry.
* Experience as in-charge accountant or experience with income tax provision is highly desirable. * Excellent analytical, organizational, communication skills.
* Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word.
* Ability to work additional hours as needed and travel to various client sites.
* Bilingual in Japanese and English (required)
|Benefits:||PTO, Sick Leave, etc.|